Five Steps To An Incredibly Healthy Life!
- Feed your body nourishing whole foods and lots of water. If you don’t know what foods nourish you, sign up to win a free Food Sensitivity test. Start with eating only whole foods. Steer clear of any processed, nutrient poor foods. Introduce low-glycemic vegetables at every meal, including breakfast! Eat protein, the size of the palm of your hand, at every meal. Water cleanses every cell in your body. Many people’s symptoms can be lessened, or completely eliminated by drinking ½ their weight in ounces of pure filtered water. I recommend a Multipure water filter
- Movement feeds your body and mind. Movement doesn’t mean “exercise to get your heart rate up for health”. It means using your body as it was designed! We are designed to move! Our bodies heal, change, and maintain balance through activity. Find movements that you love, and give your body and mind this gift, daily.
- Gratitude – Living with gratitude keeps you present. When you are present, you get to choose how your life goes. This means, life doesn’t just “happen to you!”. You create it! Set time aside, even 30 seconds every time you get off of the phone, get in the car, sit down to eat, to think of all the things you are grateful for! You will be amazed how life begins to flow with grace and ease.
- Change. Just like trees must drop their leaves in the fall to allow for new growth, we must change to allow for new growth. We aren’t designed to stay the same! When our bodies stop changing, they stop healing. When our minds stop changing, we resist the flow of life and are presented with obstacles instead of open doors or opportunities. Look at the areas in your life where obstacles present themselves and start examining how you can change. Then do something to instill a new pattern in your life.
- Ask for help and offer help through your strengths! We are all here to fulfill a bigger purpose in life. Everyone has a special gift to help others with. My gift is to empower people to live an incredible, thriving, and on purpose life through health and wellness. Examine your strengths and focus on helping others with those strengths. They are looking for you! Know what areas could use support and search out help so that you can live your life to it’s fullest.
Call our office to schedule a Comprehensive New Patient Exam or Free 15-minute Consultation to see if you are a candidate for care. 541.585.3726